Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father’s Day

Writer by 3ymma at 4:55 PM
Daddy's Hands

I remember daddy's hands folded silently in prayer
And reachin' out to hold me, when I had a nightmare
You could read quite a story in the callous' and lines
Years of work and worry had left their mark behind

I remember daddy's hands how they held my mama tight
And patted my back for something done right
There are things that I'd forgotten that I loved about the man
But I'll always remember the love in daddy's hands

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin'
Daddy's hands were hard as steel when I'd done wrong
Daddy's hands weren't always gentle but I've come to understand
There was always love in daddy's hands.

I remember daddy's hands workin' 'til they bled
Sacrifised unselfishly just to keep us all fed
If I could do things over, I'd live my life again
And never take for granted the love in daddy's hands


DADDY,DAD,PAPA,BAPA,AYAH,ABAH,APPA
If all these Kisses aren't enough,
There's two hands to help with garden stuff.
If all these hugs don't work their charm,
There's two arms to help keep you warm.
If this gift doesn't show how much we care,
We have REAL hugs & kisses to share!

0 people say::

DMCA Copyright Logo
 

◘Misz 3ymma Blog's◘ Copyright © 2010 Designed by Rinda Icon by Free Vector Author ♥ 3ymma♥ :)